PICK UP DELIVERY
We offer our clients the option of a pickup delivery service for a nominal fee of $25.00.
- That people are time short in today’s society and jobs that require additional time out of their daily routine usually end up at the bottom of the to-do list.
- That their car or method of transport isn’t necessarily suited to carrying a large, bulky often odd shaped pieces of carpet.
- We acknowledge that the backing on the carpet can scratch the interior vinyl or finishes of the car, which is the last thing most people want to happen.
- That travelling to our workshop location in Sockburn/Wigram may be a bridge too far, as a one-off special trip for many people, especially with the rising price of fuel especially if you are North Canterbury.
- That the hours we are open may not suit customers timelines.
Our pickup delivery service operates in this manner
- You contact us.
- Being Sockburn/Wigram based we are often in Christchurch City Central, and surrounding suburbs at least two to three times a week. We also travel to the surrounding districts calling in at townships such as Rolleston, Lincoln, Prebbleton, Tai Tapu, in the Selwyn District and Kaiapoi, Rangiora , Pegasus in Waimakariri District and up to Amberley in the Hurunui District of North Canterbury once a week.
- Friday is our designated North Canterbury day for pick up and returns delivery
- Wednesday is our Selwyn District and the surrounding area, pick up and return delivery day
- We do pick up and return delivery trips at least three times a week during hours of normal business for Christchurch City and suburbs.
- We can pick up from either your home or business.
- You don’t have to be there when we call as all instructions are given beforehand. If we are in doubt about any instructions we will call you for clarification.
- Complete the carpet edge finishing as per your instruction.
- Return the bound carpet mats once you have paid online to the specified location as per our agreement.
- Often the turnaround for this service is within a week.
- We contact you via email or text when the hemmed mats are to be going to be returned.
- We have both direct debit into our bank account or mobile efpos to assist you in making payment.
- Using our pick up and return service is very useful when you have a large bulky piece of carpet or a small car.
Our pick up and delivery team are on the road five times a week to meet our
Use our convenient pick-up and return delivery service or drop your carpet scraps off at our workshop located at Unit 14/37 Washbournes Rd, Sockburn Christchurch.