Covid Level Lockdown Protocols
For your information and peace of mind over the last year, we have given great thought to how we can operate where we are totally contactless and socially distancing in the various lockdown levels.
COVID LEVEL 4 CLOSED
COVID LEVEL 3 AND 2 OPEN WORKING WITH RESTRICTIONS, MASKS, SOCIAL DISTANCING AND OTHER GOVERNMENT DIRECTIVES
COVID LEVEL 3 AND 2 OPERATING POLICY
Dropping of carpet pieces for edging under different lockdown levels and being contactless.
1) Dropping off and picking up of carpet will be via appointment only.
2) We have our new shed for small pieces of carpet that need to be edged, with a book in the shed to take your instructions and samples of our edging and pricing etc. Please leave your name, contact phone number, email address, and instructions of what you require to be done to your carpet pieces.
3) We have secured another workroom which we can open for you remotely to drop off large pieces of carpet (sorry, but we cannot the unload the carpet from your car) A book will be provided to write instructions with samples to show the difference. Again, please provide us with your name, phone number and email address.
4) We will contact you to check all instructions with you before we cutting and edging the mats to ensure all instructions are clearly understood.
5) When we have completed the binding assignment, we will contact you again to arrange payment into our nominated business bank account.
6) Once the funds are cleared, we will arrange with you to collect the mats from either the shed or additional workroom depending on the size of the mats.
Please note both these areas are standalone from our main workroom and meet government requirements for social distancing and contactless payment.
You will be asked to scan and record your visit onto your QR code which is located on the door of Unit 14 37 Washbournes Rd Sockburn Christchurch. Unit 14 is Carpetbinders and Rugs For All headquarters.
We also will have a sheet with you to write your contact tracing details if your app is unable to scan. Including a time request for your visit.
We will sanitise all handles used in the opening of doors every time a customer either drops off or picks up mats.
We will have two trays for pens. Sanitised pens for you to use and used pens for you to put the pen once you have written all the information.
As you can see by the images below, we have signage advising what lockdown level, we are operating at and we believe we have made the best endeavours to meet the government requirements.
To find out more call 021 164 0938.
Pick up and Return Delivery
Pick up and return deliveries are by arrangement operating under Covid Level Lockdown Protocols as advised by the government.
To find out more call 021 164 0938
COVID LEVEL 1 BUSINESS AS NORMAL OR AS DIRECTED BY THE GOVERNMENT
Use our convenient pick-up and return delivery service or drop your carpet scraps off at our workshop located at Unit 14, No 37 Washbournes Rd, Sockburn Christchurch.