15 MINUTE WHILE YOU WAIT EXPRESS SERVICE
We offer our clients the option of using our while you wait express service.
At Carpetbinders, we understand that we are all mindful of the rising cost of petrol and that Sockburn, Christchurch, may require you to spend 40 minutes getting to us for, say, one medium piece of carpet to be edged or two small carpet scraps to be made into mats.
Our while you wait express service operates in this manner
- You contact us
- We now can complete a while you wait express service for customers who meet the criteria.
- one medium piece of carpet to be edged
- or two small carpet scraps to be made into mats.
- You are happy to wait 10-15 minutes whilst we complete your job.
- If you are not seeking our designer finished tapes, but either the standard woollen overlocking, narrow tape binding or slimline binding finish
- That there is no complicated cutting to be done ie for a fire hearth. The carpet piece just needs to be cut to your measurements, straightened and then edged.
- We ask that you call us on 021 164 0938 or send us an email via the contact form that advises us, that you will have the mats made under our while you wait for service.
Please note: We do not operate this the while you wait/express service between 11.45 am and 12.30 pm (it is the team’s lunchtime)
Use our convenient pick-up and return delivery service or drop your carpet scraps off at our workshop located at Unit 14, No 37 Washbournes Rd, Sockburn Christchurch.