CARPETBINDERS LTD EDGING GUIDELINE FOR SHOPS
Please refer to our Guideline Checklist to ensure that we are able to meet both your and your customer’s requirements in a timely, precise and professional manner. These also include our terms of trade for customers looking to edge their carpets, rug and mats.
Criteria for accepting customers’ carpet edging from commercial entities representing their clients.
The carpet pieces will be picked up from your shop premises as per arrangement under the following listed.
The points listed are to ensure that all parties involved in the hemming process (you, the store, your client and us) have a clear understanding of how we operate with our carpet finishing service. This guideline checklist will potentially remove any errors on our part or confusion in the expectation of providing the carpet edging service. Please read the terms of trade carefully.
- All carpet edging jobs must have an appropriate order number that relates to the carpet to be edged. If there is no order number, there will be no pick-up unless previously arranged.
- We take photocopies of all your purchase orders and attach them to our jobs sheets as a true and accurate record of what has been requested by you on behalf of your client.
- We will call you if we have any queries about the works order for clarity purposes.
- From time to time we will take photos of our work if we are uneasy about the instructions given and check with you.
- The number of mats required to be made must be indicated.
- We offer two types of finishing:
- Narrow tape binding is referred to as either narrow tape binding or binding
- Woollen overlocking is referred to as either overlocking or whipping
What happens if this is not possible?
If this is not possible the suggested process is:
- You get them to return a mat made by us at the time of hemming to accompany the proposed new mat. This mat will be used as our test colour-match mat. We will try to match it to the same colour where possible. However, we do have a high turnover in finishing tape and woollen yarn and cannot 100% guarantee we can match the binding after a short period of time.
- If this is not suitable then they can bring the hemmed mat to us. And we can sort out a suitable colour match or as close as possible onsite in our workroom located at Unit 14/ 37 Washbournes Rd Sockburn Christchurch. If you have any queries on the work we have completed please refer to Our Job Number to assist us in the ease of sorting out your query as quickly as possible. Call us at 021-164-0938 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use our convenient pick-up and return delivery service or drop your carpet scraps off at our workshop located at Unit 14, No 37 Washbournes Rd, Sockburn Christchurch.